Client Services Manager
Enjoy enabling flawless client experiences? This is the role for you!
What would you do in this key role?
Here is just a snapshot:
- Managing TST diagnostic projects from inception to completion, including day-to-day operational aspects
- Being intimately familiar with TST processes, protocols, technical data project details and communication channels
- Coordinating project teams, ensuring clarity on roles and responsibilities, supporting the development of team members
- Assisting clients with day-to-day queries on technical and data aspects of the project
- Monitoring and reporting on project progress – including budgets and people resources – and proposing solutions to address overrun
- Managing risk – including early identification, planning, and using risk mitigation strategies suitable for the client
This might be the role for you if you have:
- 3 years+ ideally in a similar Project or Account Management role
- Knowledge of, and a passion for the Talent/ Development/ Analytics space
- Experience of managing multiple and highly complex projects – from inception to delivery
- Experience of client facing roles as the main day-to-day point of contact
- Experience working with data in a project-based environment
Why should you reach out to learn more?
- You have a growth mindset and entrepreneurial spirit
- You are proactive, self-driven and motivated
- You enjoy driving progress through process
- You have a passion for learning – for yourself and others
Location: Virtual/London Bridge
Contract duration: Permanent
Employment type: Full time