We're looking for a part-time Finance Executive to join our Finance team!
What would you do in this key role?
Here is just a snapshot:
- Responsible for end-to-end bookkeeping process on Sage 50 Accounts, including monthly bank account and credit card reconciliation
- Submitting quarterly VAT returns for the company and preparing the internal notes and reconciliations
- Reviewing financial data and preparing weekly, monthly and other periodic finance reports for review by the Head of Finance
- Monitoring the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, accounts receivables, accounts payables, employee benefits and other transactions
This might be the role for you if you have:
- 3+ years experience working in Finance, ideally in an agency, consulting or professional services environment
- In-depth understanding of end-to-end transactional finance, including book-keeping, VAT returns, accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Interest in the talent/learning & development space
- Experience working in a small finance team, ideally for a small company
- Experience and proficiency in Sage 50 Accounting, Microsoft 365 and general IT literacy
Location: Virtual/London Bridge
Contract duration: Permanent
Employment type: Part Time