Senior Design Manager
We are looking for a highly creative Senior Design Manager to join our market-leading Design team.
Can you lead the design of unique, dynamic and immersive learning experiences? This might be the role for you.
What would you do in this key role?
Here is just a snapshot:
- Develop and advise on immersive learning/training experiences and strategic communications
- Use a thorough understanding of behavioural science, learning science, human-centred design, experience design, and/or social sciences to shape high-impact sessions
- Support in creating thought leadership and advising the Commercial Team on how to meet incoming opportunities with existing and new products/designs
- Lead agreed BD activities as a Senior Solutions Attaché on incoming opportunities, as agreed, including client meetings, scoping workshops, proposals, and RFPs
- Support in writing high-quality, market-leading proposals, including: RFP responses, Copywriting & Process management
- Own, develop and deliver materials used for business development purposes, as agreed, to a high quality standard commensurate with TST’s values, brand and USP
- Maintain and develop relationships for key client accounts
This might be the role for you if you have:
- Experience in the design of experiential and immersive learning sessions, with strong experience in accelerated learning and behavioural science principles
- Demonstrable evidence of creative writing skills and experience, in both formal and nonacademic copy.
- High quality communication skills in virtual and blended environments
- Experience and/or passion for the talent/development space
Why should you reach out to learn more?
- You have a growth mindset and entrepreneurial spirit
- You are proactive, self-driven and motivated
- You enjoy driving progress through process
- You have a passion for learning – for yourself and others
Location: Virtual/London Bridge
Contract duration: Permanent
Employment type: Full time